Thursday, October 18, 2007

Need a good laugh?

What makes God laugh? How does God keep heaven from getting boring? I mean, here on earth, we have comedies, we have jokes and comedians who tell them, and we have these outrageous situations that befall us or those close to us that (if we allow them to) make us laugh. But what does God find funny? Does God have a sense of humor? Is God a totally unemotional deity with no interest in human dealings? What do you think?

What do I find funny?

TV shows: "The Office", "Family Guy", "The Simpsons", "Seinfeld", "Arrested Development"
Movies: "Tommy Boy", "The Simpsons Movie", "Anchorman"

Life: Don't get me started... actually, do. I can't think of anything right now. I guess I just don't know you well enough yet. Get the conversation going will ya?

Leave a comment.... cmon, itll be fun!

No comments: