Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What Does God Think About This Blog?

So many things to talk about, what to start with? Let us start with the thing that will most likely be the most oft asked question. What does God think about people who claim to speak for Him? This I suppose will be somewhat redundant of earlier posts about religion, but still probably needs to be penned. Or typed anyway!

As it seems that I will be undertaking the task of revealing God’s opinion about various things, I should talk about what I think that God thinks about people who talk about what He thinks about!

It is my strong belief that God makes himself known through his creation. You can’t look at the world around us and not see the design behind it all. If the manner in which the all-powerful One chooses to reveal Himself is through His creation, why shouldn’t I take my place alongside the rest of creation in declaring the wonders of the one who created me?

For the record, I believe that no man can know the thoughts or intents of God. However, we can discover a great deal about His character and nature, and certainly guess at what He thinks about. In stark contrast of all the bad things said and done, “in the name of God”, I hope to buck the trend and create a place where open discussion can take place with the ultimate goal of revealing God.

No comments: